Immobel Group, began operations as a real estate developer in 1863. The Group creates high-quality, future-proof urban environments with a positive impact on the way people live, work and play, and specializes in mixed real estate.
Immobel Group is stock listed on Euronext Brussels. With a market capitalization of over € 650 million and a portfolio of more than 1.600.000 m² of project development in 6 countries (Belgium, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Poland, France, Spain, Germany), Immobel occupies a leading position in the European real estate landscape.
The group strives for sustainability in urban development. Furthermore, it uses part of its profits to support good causes in the areas of health, culture and social inclusion.
Immobel has set on an ambitious journey of integrating and centralising its IT-landscape. Huge steps have been taken in digitalising the E2E journey that the customer takes throughout the company and integrating the different systems.
The IT manager will roll out the IT strategy, and lead the department ensuring the effective planning, implementation, and maintenance of all IT systems and infrastructure within the organization. The IT Manager plays a pivotal role in aligning technology strategies with the overall business objectives, fostering innovation, and ensuring the security and reliability of the IT environment.
- IT strategy: Define and implement the IT vision and strategy of the company and translate into a coherent roadmap.
- IT PMO: Manage the IT-portfolio with respect to planning, budget, risks and ensuring adequate resource staffing together with providers and business.
- IT Goverance: Ensure adequate governance throughout the lifecyle of projects from inception to completion, ensuring timely delivery and budget adherence.
- Technology Evaluation: Stay abreast of emerging technologies, assess their potential for the organization, and make recommendations for adoption.
- IT Operations: Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals and service levels.
- Incident Management: Ensure a stable IT landscape and close follow up and resolution of incidents and problems.
- Infrastructure Management: Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of the organization's IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, and systems.
- Security and Compliance: Establish and enforce security policies and procedures to protect the organization's digital assets.
- Vendor Management: Evaluate and manage relationships with external vendors, negotiate contracts, and ensure service level agreements are met.
- Team Management: Lead, mentor, and manage a small team of IT professionals, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Stakeholder Management: manage relationships with internal stakeholders, ranging from employees to Exco-members, and external IT partners.
- Proven professional experience of min 5 years in IT management or a similar role.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. A Master's degree is preferred.
- Relevant certifications such as PMP or ITIL are advantageous.
- Experience in working in an outsourced IT service model
- Experience in supplier management, experience in IT contract negotiations is a plus
- Experience in negotiating and managing IT budgets
- Able to work independently, self-motivated
- Good language skills in English, French and Dutch
- Strong leadership and management in leading IT initiatives and driving organizational change.
- Strong organization abilities including ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and activities among numerous tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and address complex technical issues.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of ERP tools (ideally Microsoft tools like Business Central, Dynamics 365) is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack, Azure, Intune, Defender, AD
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security best practices, knowledge of a related framework (CIS Controls, ISO 27001)
- Attractive salary and a unique career with various development opportunities.
- Passionate and motivated colleagues
- An open, flexible and supportive corporate culture
- One of the largest pipeline of high-quality, future-proof real estate projects with a strong focus on sustainability and environmental well-being
Want to know more about Immobel, surf to www.immobelgroup.com
Join us and shape together with us the future of Immobel. Apply for this position by sending your CV & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org