You are the confidant for our end customers. Together with them, you look for concrete solutions. You work in a team of 6 interior designers and for each project, you work closely with the Technical director. Thanks to your expertise and the expertise of your colleagues, you succeed in finding a balance between design and budget. In this way, you will always achieve a successful finish that is beautiful, functional, and effective.
YOUR MAIN TASKS :
- You study tender files and follow regular site meetings,
- You optimize layout plans before marketing,
- You take the initiative in defining the choices of showrooms after economic analysis,
- You negotiate with the Technical Director and the Developer,
- You review and optimize the layout plans for commercialization,
- You contact the buyers after the execution of the deed and discuss the sales plan,
- You discuss any changes with the buyer, giving an indicative budget,
- You give interior advice on the chosen materials, colors, etc.
- You examine and discuss the technical feasibility of the requested modification, taking into account the current state of the works,
- You study the impact of possible changes on the rest of the apartment,
- Drawing up the final offer for the changes requested by the client and following it up to the client's signature, while respecting the works schedule,
- Preparation and approval of the plan,
- You control the execution of the works on the private parts of the site,
- Once the tenders and modified plans have been approved, you hand over the execution file to the contractor,
- You respect the deadlines of the site.
- You set up an adequate administration regarding the changes requested by the clients,
- You assist our clients with the delivery of their apartments.
- In short: you are Immobel's single point of contact for the end customers (after the deed has been signed).
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are very customer-oriented and commercial,
- You think in terms of solutions, always keeping the general interest in mind,
- You have a good knowledge of the building process, building materials, AutoCAD ... and you are familiar with the contracting world,
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of French. English is a +,
- Education level: Min. Bachelor of construction, architecture or interior design.
- You are a team player
- You are assertive, empathetic and have good communication skills.
- You will work approximately 2 days per week in the office and 3 days on site/home work.
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
We offer a very competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits, but above all a nice working environment in a growing and entrepreneurial company.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Don't wait any longer and send your motivation and CV to [email protected]