45,000 m² of office space in transformation.
On 16 March 2020, Immobel took up a 50% stake in Brouckère Tower Invest NV, holder of the rights in rem to the Multi Tower located on Place De Brouckère/De Brouckèreplein in the centre of Brussels. Immobel acquired the shares from US investment fund DW Partners.
Together with Whitewood, Immobel will continue the transformation and commercialisation of the 45,000 m² office building dating from the 60s and facing Place De Brouckère/De Brouckèreplein in the centre of Brussels. The project is part of Immobel’s portfolio in the Brussels city centre, a vibrant urban area in full redevelopment where the company is also developing the mixed city centre projects De Brouckère (ex-Allianz building) and Centre Monnaie/Muntcentrum (bpost and City of Brussels). The estimated end date for the works is Q4 2021.
- Office tower of 45,000 m²
- Panoramic view of Brussels
- 19 aboveground and 4 underground floors
- Rational and flexible levels
- BREEAM excellent rating
- Mobility: De Brouckère metro station within walking distance, 522 underground parking spots
- Shareholder structure: Immobel 50%, DW Partners 40%, Whitewood 10%
- Architect: CONIX RDBM Architects
- Contractor: Cordeel
Download the complete version of the press release hereunder: