Immobel is seeking for an accountant to assist our transactional accounting team. The right person for this role is someone with already a first experience job in accounting willing to learn how the Finance department of a real estate developer company works.
Your are very hands on, and you will play an important role in the department ensuring day to day tasks which need to be performed promptly, to allow the rest of the team to continue with the accounting process. Therefore, is it crucial you are proactive and problem solving oriented.
Your Main Responsabilities
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of all accounts payable, receivable, and intercompany transactions multi-company’s environment.
- Ensure executory and compliant processing of supplier’s invoices is critical in this position. AP tasks include scanning and uploading invoices into the system, processing them promptly with an adequate coding, and strong follow up for smooth approval process. Support on payment run process.
- Issue and send out client’s invoices according to business specifications. Follow up on client’s payment.
- Work with external partners to ensure that internal process needs, and supplier’s expectations are met.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement projects in relation to accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Research and solve discrepancies and issues.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Create, maintain and encourage high controls within paperless environment.
Other “accounts receivable” tasks
- Creation of new customers. Maintenance of Customers Master Data.
- Creation and send invoices to the customers, in line with Immobel process.
- Further improve the Communication with other departments to streamline invoicing, customer’s payments… .
- Follow up and send reminders for unpaid invoices and further improve the credit and collection processes.
- Handle reporting such as AR aging, unpaid invoices, etc.
Other “accounts payable” tasks
- Creation of new vendors. Maintenance of Vendor Master Data.
- Manage the Finance Inbox of the company. Handle the different emails received accordingly.
- Send communications to vendors to assure the correct Immobel process.
- Owner of the OCR system. Sort and process the different types of documents receive.
- Assist on the payment process.
- Perform different weekly reports: AP aging, non-approved invoices report, master data changes report, etc.
Other “intercompany tasks”
- Creation, booking and reconciliation of Intercompany invoices.
- Responsible for in balance of all intercompany transactions.
- Degree in finance, economics, or accounting
- A first relevant experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Dutch or French and a good knowledge of the second language
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good knowledge of Business Central is a plus
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Eye for detail, process-oriented and solution driven;
- highly organized and methodical approach to work; multitasking
- Ability to work within an ever-changing, fast-moving environment
- Excellent communications skills, team player
- Focused, positive and enthusiastic
Why would you join IMMOBEL?
You join a fast-growing, capital intensive, stable business that is becoming an international market player with a corporate culture in which innovation and entrepreneurship are main priorities. You will benefit from a great deal of freedom in your work, with plenty of room for initiative.
Get ready for lots of interesting challenges:
- Responsibilities and the possibility to take ownership of your work, play a key role in the integration of new systems and develop the transactional processes as you see fit.
- Training and development opportunities to build your capabilities within our company.
- You can count on a competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
We offer you an attractive package with extra-legal benefits and you will the chance to work in brand new and dynamic working environment.