Immobel is seeking an accountant to assist our transactional accounting team with a focus on accounts receivable. The right person for this role is someone with already a first experience job in accounting and who is willing to learn how the Finance department of a real estate development company works.
You are very hands-on and will play an essential role in the department, ensuring daily tasks that need to be performed promptly to allow the rest of the team to continue with the accounting process. Therefore, is it crucial you are proactive and problem-solving oriented.
Your Main Responsabilities
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of all accounts payable, receivable, and intercompany transactions multi-company’s environment.
- Ensure executory and compliant processing of supplier’s invoices is critical in this position. AP tasks include scanning and uploading invoices into the system, processing them promptly with good coding, and following up for a smooth approval process. Support on payment run process.
- Issue and send out client’s invoices according to business specifications. Follow up on client’s payment.
- Work with external partners to ensure that internal process needs and supplier’s expectations are met.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement projects in relation to accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Research and solve discrepancies and issues.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Create, maintain and encourage high controls within the paperless environment.
Other “accounts receivable” tasks
- Maintenance of Customers Master Data. Creation of new customers.
- Creation and sending of invoices to the customers, in line with the Immobel process.
- Further, improve the communication with other departments to streamline invoicing and customer payments.
- Follow up and send reminders for unpaid invoices and further improve the credit and collection processes.
- Handle reporting such as AR ageing, unpaid invoices, etc.
Other “accounts payable” tasks
- Maintenance of Vendor Master Data. Creation of new vendors.
- Manage the Finance Inbox of the company. Handle the different emails received accordingly.
- Send communications to vendors to assure the correct Immobel process.
- Owner of the OCR system. Sort and process the different types of documents receive.
- Assist in the payment process.
- Perform weekly reports: AP ageing, non-approved invoices report, master data changes report, etc.
Other “intercompany tasks”
- Creation, booking and reconciliation of Intercompany invoices.
- Responsible for the balance of all intercompany transactions.
- Degree in finance, economics, or accounting
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good knowledge of Business Central is a plus
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Eye for detail, process-oriented and solution-driven;
- Highly organized and methodical approach to work; multitasking
- Ability to work within an ever-changing, fast-moving environment
- Excellent communications skills, team player
- Focused, positive and enthusiastic.
Why would you join IMMOBEL?
You join a fast-growing, capital-intensive, stable business that is becoming an international market player with corporate culture in which innovation and entrepreneurship are the main priorities. You will benefit from great freedom in your work, with plenty of room for initiative.
Get ready for lots of exciting challenges:
- Responsibilities and the possibility to take ownership of your work play a key role in integrating new systems and developing the transactional processes as you see fit.
- Training and development opportunities to build your capabilities within our company.
- You can count on a competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
We offer you an attractive package with extra-legal benefits, and you will have the chance to work in a brand new and dynamic working environment.
How to apply?
Don’t wait any longer to send your motivation and resume to [email protected].