We are seeking for a transactional accountant to assist our accounting team. The right person for this role will be a person with already a first experience job in accounting willing to learn how the Finance department of a real estate developer company works.
This role will be very hands on, and the person hired will play an important role in the department ensuring day to day tasks which need to be performed promptly, to allow the rest of the team continue with the accounting process. Therefore, the person needs to be proactive and problem solving oriented.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of all accounts payable, receivable, and intercompany transactions multi-company’s environment.
- Ensure executory and compliant processing of supplier’s invoices is critical in this position. AP tasks include scanning and uploading invoices into the system, processing them promptly with an adequate coding, and strong follow up for smooth approval process. Support on payment run process.
- Issue and send out client’s invoices according to business specifications. Follow up on client’s payment.
- Work with external partners to ensure that internal process needs, and supplier’s expectations are met.
- Research and solve discrepancies and issues.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Create, maintain and encourage high controls within paperless environment.
Other Accounts Payable tasks:
- Creation of new vendors. Maintenance of Vendor Master Data.
- Manage the Finance Inbox of the company. Handle the different emails received accordingly.
- Send communications to vendors to assure the correct Immobel process.
- Owner of the OCR system. Sort and process the different types of documents receive.
- Assist on the payment process.
- Perform different weekly reports: AP aging, non-approved invoices report, master data changes report, etc.
Other Accounts Receivable tasks:
- Creation of new customers. Maintenance of Customers Master Data.
- Creation and send invoices to the customers, in line with Immobel process.
- Communication with Sales department to process customer’s payments and other cash operations.
- Follow up and send reminders for unpaid invoices.
- Handle reporting such as AR aging, unpaid invoices, etc.
Other Intercompany tasks:
- Creation, booking and reconciliation of Intercompany invoices.
- Responsible for in balance of all intercompany transactions.
- Degree in finance, economics, or accounting
- 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good knowledge of Business Central is a plus
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Eye for detail, process-oriented and solution driven; highly organized and methodical approach to work; multitasking
- Ability to work within an ever-changing, fast-moving environment
- Excellent communications skills, team player
- Focused, positive and enthusiastic
Why would you join Immobel?
You join a fast-growing, capital intensive, stable business that is becoming an international market player with a corporate culture in which innovation and entrepreneurship are main priorities. You will benefit from a great deal of freedom in your work, with plenty of room for initiative.
Get ready for lots of interesting challenges:
- Responsibilities and the possibility to take ownership of your work, play a key role in the integration of new systems and develop the transactional processes as you see fit.
- Training and development opportunities to build your capabilities within our company.
- You can count on a competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages.