The Senior Accountant is responsible for the overall accounting of multiple legal entities, takes ownership of the general ledger process for the group and ensures all processes and procedures are audit compliant.
- Perform Day-to-Day Accounting of multiple legal entities
- You will manage the quarterly and yearly closing activities and prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Perform Analytical Accounting for project and head office locations
- You are responsible for the VAT and tax declarations
- You follow-up and deliver annual reports, minutes and related documents
- As senior accountant you solve complex accountancy issues and provide advice to the team
- You propose, set up and follow up on accountancy procedures and improvement projects to ensure that the best possible financial services are guaranteed
- You advice and align with the Controlling department as well as the development team
You will report to the Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- 5 to 10 years experience in relevant function (international preferably)
- Expert in Local and IFRS GAAP
- Experience in real estate is a plus
- Good knowledge of Business Central is a plus
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Able to set the right priorities in an agile environment
- You have clear and strong analytical skills and work accurately
- You possess excellent organizational skills
- You are a proactive critical thinker and like to challenge the status quo, willing to learn fast and take up new challenges
- You are a team player and foster open communication
- You are tech-savvy
Why would you join Immobel?
You join a fast-growing, capital intensive, stable business that is becoming an international market player with a corporate culture in which innovation and entrepreneurship are main priorities. You will benefit from a great deal of freedom in your work, with plenty of room for initiative.
Get ready for lots of interesting challenges!
Responsibilities and the possibility to take ownership of your work, play a key role in the integration of new systems and develop the general ledger processes as you see fit.
Training and development opportunities to build your capabilities within our company.
You can count on a competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages.