YOUR CHALLENGE :
Are you looking for a challenging job with a lot of autonomy and growth potential? Do you want to be part of a dynamic legal department in a company with a proven track-record within project development? Do you want to get pride and passion out of your job every day? Grab your chance and apply for this great opportunity!
YOUR MAIN DUTIES CONSIST OF :
In this legal-administrative & commercial role you will take on a diverse range of tasks where you will be responsible for following up on the (residential) sales process and providing more general support to the legal department.
You will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- You are responsible and central contact for the follow-up of the residential sales (from compromise to deed), you are responsible for the coordination between the sales team, the notary and the client, you keep accurate records of the sales (sales prices, commissions, etc.) and keep the CRM system up to date;
- You will report periodically at the national level on the volume of residential sales achieved and keep meticulous records of relevant sales data (number of compromises, number of deeds, etc.),
- You process the commercial figures (CRM) and make them presentable towards the management;
- You will be a member of the legal team, acting as the team's trusted right hand and providing them with the necessary support (e.g. assisting with purchase and sale documents, drawing up powers of attorney, preparing data rooms, etc.),
- As part of these projects, you will coordinate professionally with the various stakeholders (contacts with notaries, syndicators, the sales team, prospective buyers, the sales team, etc.),
YOUR PROFILE :
- You preferably have a bachelor's degree (e.g. law practice) or are equivalent through experience,
- You are Dutch or French speaking with a very good working knowledge of the other national language (both oral and written),
- You can work independently, proactively providing reliable support in your assigned projects,
- You are pragmatic and work in a hands-on manner,
- You are stress resistant, punctual and can set appropriate priorities,
- You have a strong team spirit, you are enthusiastic and have a passion for your work.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- A challenging and varied position in a steadfast Belgian listed real estate company, which is innovating and growing strongly (internationally),
- You will be part of an experienced legal team in a good atmosphere and where the team spirit really prevails and work closely with the other departments (sales, finance, development, etc.),
- An environment where personal development and coaching are strongly encouraged,
- The opportunity to work from the beautiful buildings in Brussels,
- A competitive and attractive salary package.