YOUR CHALLENGE :
You are the confidant of our end customers. Together with them, you look for concrete solutions. You work in a team of 5 people (including the Head of Residential Project Advisory) and for each project you work closely with the technical director and the developer in charge of the project. Thanks to your professional knowledge and that of your colleagues, you manage to find a balance between design and budget. In this way, you always achieve a successful result that is beautiful, functional and efficient.
Based in Luxembourg, the Residential Project Advisory will initially be responsible for the Eden Project in Germany https://eden-frankfurt.com. As such, frequent travel to Frankfurt is to be expected.
At the end of this project, you will be in charge of other Immobel’ s projects in Luxembourg.
YOUR MAIN TASKS :
- You take part in the choice of sanitary and finishing materials of each project, in collaboration with the Development and Technical Department,
- You review and optimise the layout plans for marketing,
- You make appointments with clients and discuss the sales plan,
- You contact and make appointments with clients to guide them in their choices (equipment and materials),
- You discuss possible changes with the client, including an indicative budget.
- You give interior advice on the materials chosen, the colours, ...
- You research and discuss the technical feasibility of the requested change, taking into account the current state of the work,
- You study the impact of possible changes on the rest of the flat,
- You draw up the final offer for the changes requested by the client and follow it up until it is signed by the client, in accordance with the work schedule,
- You will be responsible for the drafting and approval of the modification plans,
- After approval of the estimates and amended plans, you will send the execution file to the company for execution,
- You respect the construction deadlines,
- You will set up an appropriate administration for the changes requested by the clients,
- You assist the clients in the delivery of their flat,
- You follow up the lifting of reservations and the after-sales service of the project,
In short: you are Immobel's single point of contact for the residential clients.
YOUR PROFILE :
- You are customer and business oriented,
- You think in terms of solutions, always keeping the general interest in mind,
- You are a team player,
- You are rigorous, organised and conscientious,
- You are pragmatic, assertive and empathetic,
- You have a good knowledge of the construction process, building materials, AutoCAD, etc. and you are familiar with the world of contractors,
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position,
- You are fluent in German and French and can work in English, Luxembourgish is a plus,
- You have a degree in construction, architecture, interior design ...