Immobel will market in the next decade more than 5000 units of "apartments and houses" all over Belgium. It is the role of the Marketing team to implement a strategy to optimize this go to market with all the resources and tools available today.
- You actively participate in the construction and elaboration of a well thought out Digital Marketing Plan.
- You will be responsible from A to Z for implementing the Digital Marketing Plan according to budget and focusing on content marketing, SEO, SEA, Emailings, etc.
- You are responsible for the development of a Digital Ecosystem and master the necessary digital technologies to this end.
- Performance management has no secrets for you: you translate company objectives into KPIs and prepare the necessary dashboards to measure, analyze, report and optimize these KPIs; you analyze all campaigns and use the necessary tools for this: google analytics, tag manager, google data studio, hubspot, etc.
- You'll lay the groundwork for Marketing Automation and Growth Marketing.
- You will also coordinate the construction, maintenance and development of our websites, in collaboration with IT.
- You will be responsible for building and developing our Social Media Strategy, both organically and publicly.
- Where necessary, you will work with external partners based on clear briefings and accurate follow-up.
- Digital marketing is your daily bread: you have a proven experience of at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of performance marketing, customer journey optimization and marketing automation are an absolute must have.
- You are proactive, work accurately, methodically and result-oriented, but always with sufficient flexibility.
- You have analytical thinking skills and you work very methodically. You don't see problems, but solutions.
- You are communicatively strong, driven, flexible and independent, but also like to work fluently & in team, etc.
- You can pull a project from A to Z.
- You like to come up with new ideas and are also not shy about suggesting them.
- You are fluent in NL, FR and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will hold a key position with the leading project developer in Belgium.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and a high degree of autonomy.
- You will be part of one of the most successful and ambitious teams in the real estate world.