As Digital Communication & Content Coordinator, you are passionate about powerful digital communication tools and content. You will support the Group’s Communications team by creating and optimizing external and internal communication materials (copywriting, videos, presentations, print material, etc.). You have excellent writing skills, you are creative and curious, detail-oriented and hands-on. You master digital communication technologies fluently. You love collaborating with different colleagues all over Europe from marketing, HR, CSR, IT, sales, etc. You communicate the group’s mission & vision and make it credible and visible to internal and external stakeholders.
Your main duties :
- You manage Immobel’s corporate website, intranet and image bank. You know the basics of these technologies.
- You manage Immobel’s internal and external content calendar:
- get input from internal stakeholders;
- work on messaging and top topicals;
- identify internal ambassadors;
- copywriting and PR strategy.
- You monitor Immobel’s press and social media coverage (including competition and markets).
- You assist with the development, strategy and implementation of best practices across various social media channels for corporate communication purposes and report on KPI’s.
- You ensure that the content created resonates with company stakeholders and communities.
- You develop a range of corporate communication tools: annual and half-yearly report, press releases, presentations and brochures, infographics, event collateral, newsletters, etc.
- You assist in the implementation of processess.
- You are a gatekeeper of Immobel’s brand and make it more accessible.
- You collaborate with different communication agencies.
- A least 3 years of experience in a content role in-house or at an agency.
- Strong writing skills (English and French or Dutch).
- Fluent storytelling skills, presentation design, and a refined finesse across digital and print channels.
- Autonomous, flexible and able to manage personal workflow, schedule and deadlines.
- Strong organization abilities including ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Detail-oriented, expert in flawless execution.
- Positive team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand the business and communication process.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, MS Dynamics, Hubspot, Drupal, Wordpress, Google analytics).
- Knowledge of Motion Design, Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynotes and other tools is a plus.
- Understanding of LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube and working knowledge of new/emerging social media platforms.
- Eager to make the difference in a very hands-on and entrepreneurial world.
- Convinced that great content and design make the difference in brand building.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied position in the headquarters’ Communication team of a growing internationally oriented real estate company, which allows space for ideas and autonomy,
- An environment where personal development and coaching are strongly encouraged,
- The opportunity to work from the beautiful buildings in Brussels,
- A competitive and attractive salary package.