Your key result area?
You work closely together with a Senior Developer in all aspects of the Business. During the whole process, you will assist and support senior members of the development team. You will work on the purchase process, the design of the project and following up the entire construction, sales and commercialisation phases for it to become another profitable landmark project for Immobel.
You will have the pleasure to work closely together with a very experienced team in the real estate development and therefore have the opportunity to learn a lot and gain practical experience and high-level exposure in a very short time.
Your main tasks
Assist in sourcing new opportunities
- You are in contact with the market players (agents, competitors, authorities, architects,…) to identify potential projects.
- You assess the opportunities (from fiscal, legal, commercial, architectural, and financial).
- If needed, you contact architects and other advisors to assess the potential risks of the site.
- Establishing the best program for the site is another essential task that you combine with a deep analysis of the site & project (evaluation of the competition, potential buyers/occupiers, market price, swot analysis,…)
Accommodate the Development team with the purchase procedure.
This includes the preparation of:
- The negotiation with the sellers
- Contracting (with legal team and/or external advisors)
- Signing the deal
Assist the Development team with the design phase.
This includes helping with:
- Set up the final program and definition of the product.
- Together with the Development Team guiding and steering architects & engineers in the optimisation of the project (design, an internal organisation of the building(s),…, correspondence between underground and above-ground levels and optimising NLA/GLA.
- Together with Development Team you ensure the choices of materials (with respect to the balance quality/price)
- Presenting the project to the various authorities and negotiating.
- Following up of the permits.
- Establishing the commercial strategy & its implementation.
- Coordinating the sales/letting documentation (brochure, deeds, website, Sales plans,…)
- Starting the sales process (and/or letting process)
Support the Development team during the construction phase.
- Regular follow up of the construction process (lead technical director)
- Active follow up of the sales/letting process
- Regular follow up of the financial aspects (Status project vs feasibility model)
Assist in the Final delivery of the project:
- Final overview and comparison between effective results and feasibility established for the acquisition
Are you our new Business Analyst?
- You have a master degree and have a first working experience.
- You are eager to learn and continue develop yourself
- You think, communicate and act with impact
- You are analytical and well organised
- Entrepreneurship, discipline, respect and integrity are part of your personal values
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Experience in financial modelling is a plus.
Then we offer you…
A very attractive package with benefits, a nice and dynamic working environment, with ambitious and entrepreneurial colleagues.
Besides the challenging function, you will get continuous training in the job to sharpen your hard- and soft skills.
How to apply?
Don’t wait any longer to send you motivation and cv to [email protected];