To consolidate its success, IMMOBEL Home is offering a very attractive opportunity to a DEVELOPER - FLANDERS.
You will take the lead in the real estate development of several projects already in the Immobel Home portfolio. If necessary, you will negotiate additional acquisitions to ensure total control of the land. You will manage the urban planning (master plan), architectural and equipment aspects with the design offices. You will liaise with the public authorities to obtain the required urban planning permits. You will be responsible for the P&L of your projects and for the thorough follow-up of their financial feasibility. You will manage your projects in close collaboration with the Finance, Legal, Sales and Technical departments. You will report directly to the Head of Immobel Home.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
Sourcing new opportunities for development in low or medium density area and cities:
- Being in contact with the market players (agents, competitors, authorities, architects,…) in order to identify potential projects.
- Assessing the opportunities (from fiscal, legal, commercial, architectural, financial, “political” perspective)
- Negotiating with the sellers.
- Signing the deal.
Developing the project, managing the design phase includes:
- Setting up the final program and definition of the product, elaborating the masterplan with consulting firms (architects, urbanists, ...)
- Together with Head of Immobel Home, guiding and steering architects, urbanists & engineers in the optimisation of the project (design, internal organisation of the plots / building(s), …
- Together with Head of Immobel Home you ensure the choices of urbanistic options and materials (with respect to the balance quality/price)
- Presenting the project to the various authorities, politics, negotiating and necessary networking
- Calculating the feaso (“IRR”) and monitoring it regularly
- Following up of the permits
- Establishing the commercial strategy & its implementation
- Coordinating the sales documentation (brochure, deeds, website, sales plans,…)
- Starting the sales process with the internal clients (sales, marcom, legal, finance,…)
Managing the construction phase entails:
- Regular follow up of the construction process, in close partnership with the Technical Directors
- Active follow up of the sales, in close partnership with Head of Sales
- Regular follow up of the financial aspects (monitoring feaso (“IRR”): status project vs feasibility model)
- Final delivery of the project: final overview and comparison between effective results and feasibility established for the acquisition
- You have a Master's degree with at least 5 years of experience in real estate development or in consulting firms (urban planners, architects, technicians...).
- You have good skills in urban planning, land use and mobility,
- You are used to dialogue with the authorities on these issues.
- You have a good sense of business, you like numbers, finance and you have strong Excel skills.
- You are curious about land use planning, urbanism and real estate.
- It is your passion, your enthusiasm and your ability to interact with people that will make the difference.
The following characteristics describe you :
- a demanding and enterprising team player with good influencing skills
- ambitious and autonomous
- a critical thinker with an eye for detail
- a quick learner
- stress resistant
- strong analytical skills and comfortable with numbers
- persuasive, negotiating and diplomatic skills
- able to see the big picture
- agility, flexibility, creativity
- A challenging position
- A competitive salary package
A very pleasant working environment within an ambitious and enterprising team and a company focused on "growth for excellence".
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Immobel Home is a branch of the Immobel Group dedicated to residential real estate developments focused on single-family homes and small apartment buildings in Wallonia and Flanders. Defining itself as a creator of neighborhoods, it attaches particular importance to the location of the project in relation to services (schools, shops, leisure activities, transport infrastructure, etc.) and to the quality of the public spaces created (tree-lined squares, bicycle paths, pedestrian walkways, playgrounds, communal vegetable gardens, etc.).
A dozen experts in construction, urban planning, land use, environment and architecture combine their talents within the Immobel Home team.