To build on its success, immobel is looking for a Communication Manager
The communication manager acts as SPOC (single point of contact) and will define and implement Immobel’s corporate internal & external communication strategy. He/she will promote and protect Immobel’s corporate reputation to all major stakeholders (media, investors and shareholders, local communities, clients, employees, …) and will give proactive advice as well as hands on support on all aspects of corporate communication.
He/she will report to the Senior Managing Director, will work closely together with Senior Leadership Team, Digital Content & Communication Coordinator and cross various functions (Marketing, Finance, ESG,…).
- Strengthen the brand in a consistent way in all markets and in all activities of external/internal corporate communication
- Ensure alignment throughout the Group on corporate communication across various disciplines (HR, finance, business, …)
- Ensure the implementation of financial communication activities in close cooperation with CFO and external partners
- Support the implementation of the ESG Strategy in terms of internal and external corporate communication, in close collaboration with the Head of CSR.
Corporate external communications
- Manage Press Relations: spread the Immobel narrative, develop stories, build and strengthen relations with major business media
- Develop corporate communication materials: gadgets, press releases, corporate brochure, videos, presentations, interactive material, etc…
- Further develop relations with Reals Estate Associations (ULI)
- Develop and implement a crisis communication strategy
- Contribute to the development of an investor communication strategy and plan
- Guide and support the finance team as well as the investment management team (Immobel Capital Partners) in their communication with existing and prospective investors
- Co-development of financial communication content in the context of results announcements, investor events such as roadshows, annual reports, regulated press releases, etc...
- Take full responsibility for the realisation of the annual report: strategic angles, messaging, layout, coordination & follow up, publication
- Lead the email distribution of relevant company news releases and publications to investors
- Organize the communication of HY & FY results, in collaboration with finance department
- Organise yearly the General Meetings, in collaboration with the Company Secretary
- Organise capital market days & other investor relation events
- Master’s degree in communication or a business-related discipline and 7+ years professional experience within a relevant field (marketing, communication, IR, ...)
- Take ownership and ability to work independently and efficiently within regular and tight deadlines
- Good computer skills, including managing communication channels (website,, social media platforms, reports, presentations,…)
- Interact and build/maintain relationships easily with many different stakeholders on different levels within the organisation
- Attention to detail, as well as being able to understand the big picture.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience in real-estate and/or listed sector is a plus
- Excellent command of French, Dutch and English
- Driven, enthusiastic, and flexible
- Attractive salary and a unique career with various development opportunities.
- Passionate and motivated colleagues
- An open, flexible and supportive corporate culture
- One of the largest pipeline of high-quality, future-proof real estate projects with a strong focus on sustainability and environmental well-being
Want to know more about Immobel, surf to www.immobelgroup.com